New addition: Theysken's theory, Alexander Wang, MM6 Maison Martin Margela and Acne

 

 

  
 

Top and pants: Theysken's theory, Bag: Alexander Wang, Wrap: MM6 Maison Martin Margela



I know I was raving on about finding things on a budget on my previous post, but since then something happened that prompted me to blow off some steam, and what better way to do that than going shopping. I have mixed feelings about this, I'm not at all excited about my purchases (which under normal circumstances I would of). I don't know if it's because the reason behind these purchases was not completely pure, or because I've blown off too much steam (too many purchases). But we'll see how it works out, I know someday I will feel some sort of excitement..but for now these are just some my new addition to my 'stuff'.

No comments:

Post a Comment