What I've been wearing: Basics for everyday

Jeans: Levis, Helmut Lang, Tops: T by Alexander Wang, Jackets: Zarax2, Cue (Australia), Shoes: random

My basic everyday uniform of late has been quite consistent. I have many bloggers to thank for the inspiration, they have really taught how to simplify without compromising on chicness. I love that I can throw on any pieces of clothing and not have to worry about the colour scheme or structure, and I can be out of the door in less than half an hour. However, I have to admit it's very hard to break the habit when it comes to going out at night or something a little more special, I find myself having difficulty resisting the familiar, and to remember that I do have other clothes in the wardrobe that I can wear!! Fortunately, these "special occasions" don't occur so much, otherwise it may result in conforming my day wear to night wear- not that there's anything wrong with that. It just means, If too many of these occasions do occur I won't have the time to go looking in my wardrobe to put together an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment