Turning point

Dearest Mum,

Just want to say thank you for your enduring kindness. Today you taught us a lesson of what it truly means to be kind under humble living circumstances, to make a sacrifice when others, who are more fortunate, have turned us down.  You truly abide to what you believe in, and I hope the Lord rewards you abundantly. Through your kind and understanding gesture I reached a turning point. You have inspired me to live more wisely, to strive to live for what we value most and to never take anything for granted. You have made such an impression to me and have set the greatest example that I will never forget, and will now always try to live by. You are a rock in my heart that will never be moved. Thank you for all your kindness, love, patience and the lesson in life.

Your loving daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment