New addition: Happy birthday to me


My first post in a long time! I've been sick because of my pregnancy and haven't had any motivation to do anything but try to survive. It's actually been helpful because I haven't had the energy nor the craving to shop and has really helped me save money for an upcoming trip to the Philippines I'm planning this July. But, today is my birthday hence I couldn't resist indulging just a little. I decided on a couple of beauty products (looking forward to the tinted lipbalm), and a pair of linen pants (with elastic waste for my expanding tummy). I love the cut and the colour, perfect for summer. Unfortunately, I had to forego the dress because I didn't want to get into trouble by my other half, and I didn't really see it as a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment