Outfit: 26/4/13


(Shirt: MargaretHowell, Jeans: Uniqlo, Leather loafers:Diana (JP))

Work is picking up for me again. I got my old job back teaching at a high school (only once a week, though), and I have a few students who come to me for lessons. Hence the anxiety attacks, and unsettling feeling I'm experiencing during the day. But, what I'm mostly concerned about is being away from my baby. I can't bare the thought of being apart from her for too long, and I also have trust issues when it comes to someone else taking care of her (even my husband :)). Will she get enough sleep? Will she be fed properly? Will they understand her needs when she cries? etc... In addition, I want to spend as much time with her as possible because she won't be a baby for too long, and she's my last one, my last chance of experiencing taking care of a cute baby!! On the positive side, it's not full time work so it could be worst...

On another note- my outfits. The jeans! I just love them so much. They are so comfortable, easy to wear with anything, and easy to put on (esp. when you're always in a hurry). I bought them on sale for 1000yen ($10) from Uniqlo. I love them so much that I bought two pairs :P 
I really do want to be more creative with my outfits, but my time is so constraint, and planning what to wear takes more time than I realised. Hopefully, when the climate turns I'll be able to post a variety of outfit photos. HOPEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment