On rotation: edited


The sudden change in weather, from very hot to very wet, made me rethink about my outfits. The rains brought with it a cool change, but not cool enough for a light sweater, nor layering. So, I thought that it would be a perfect time to wear this shirt that I purchased from the flea market (?)/second hand store (?). I really like everything about this shirt, but unfortunately the type of fabric (cotton, but with that puffy/non iron effect- I don't know what the proper term is, neither can I describe it properly, but anyhow...) makes it very difficult to wear during warmer days because it seems to make me very hot very quickly. Fortunately, the rains have finally arrived and it has been the perfect top to keep me warm enough whilst the cool rain keep falling. Here's what it looks like on.


No comments:

Post a Comment