Trial relocation

I'm going to try using tumblr for a little because I want to find out which blogging platform is more user friendly. I really like tumblr. I have a tumblr blog/account which mostly showcase what I personally like,  things that appeal to me which other tumblr users, whom I follow, have posted, hence mostly made of reposts. The name of this tumblr blog account will be the same but the url address is http://in-dubitablyme.tumblr.com/. This account will be exactly like blogger, mostly (not too) personal ramblings about clothing etc. I hope that it'll be easier and more user friendly/appealing than blogger. Don't get me wrong I like blogger, but I'd like to try something new, and if it doesn't work I will have this one to come back to. I will keep on posting here until I have completely finished editing the tumblr blog, and once that has been accomplished I will still continue posting. See you at tumblr (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment